SHOW OCTOBER 5th at the MASON JAR

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
Fevered Dreams, Trail of Gore, Pain Unlimited, Vehemence, December, Cephalic Carnage, Kreator, & Destruction.

This should be a good show... Does anyone know what time it starts at? I am assuming prettty early. I don't even know what time we are on... Does anybody know :confused:

It looks like Ticketmaster is handling the tickets for this show. Anyone know any different? $18 on the ticketmaster website. I'd rather not give ticketraper my money.

I can't fucking wait for this show. So many of my friends are coming and it just gives me a warm feeling down in my pants.

Oops. That's something else.

Usually the local bands HAVE to sell tickets and they don't give you service charge :) It makes them look better to the club. I'll find out from one of the TOG guys if they are for this show.

well, whenever, and whatever fucking ticket dealer you go through, be ready to tear shit up all fucking night!!!! I will not be pleased unless I can successfully (in this exact order):smoke, play the show, smoke, drink, smoke, drink, listen to some fucking brutal killer ass local bands, stand awestruck and behold the grinding fury that is Cephalic, smoke, drink, smoke, stay awake until the last metal chord rings out into the night, smoke, sleep.... And I don't fucking think thats asking too much at all. By the way, I Really dig the Mason Jar...so much in fact I think I'll go off on that for a few minutes.......666

kupshi, I hate to break this to you (surprises me, too) but tickets are $18 no matter what. Ticketraper will defenitely charge you a service fee. If you want to buy a ticket before the show from the Tucson party - even the day of the show- you can email me, or email Chas from Fevered Dreams @ FevDreams@aol.com. No sercice fees here, I swear ta Gad!

Yeah I got my ticket for that show already. But damn Ticketmaster and their fuck you over "service charge".
the $18 ticket came out to $23. Still I'm happy to pay anything to see those bands, but I'd rather give that extra $5 to the bands and not fucking Ticketmaster!

Originally posted by PANTERAaddict101
what to m.o.d. and s.j.r. stand for in your profile?
M.O.D. Methods Of Destruction(Billy Milano's band, sounds very similar to S.O.D.)
S.J.R. Superjoint Ritual -Phil Anselmo's side project.(Click on the Fuck Your Enemy in my sig.)
all good metal there.