Show off your rare metal items!

Emperor - London Ceremony (Black Heart Records bootleg version of "Emperial Live Ceremony")
Enslaved - Monumension (First pressing w/slipcase, out of print)
At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours (Digi, supposed to be a limited edition, probably not rare at all)
Mayhem - Chimera (Limited Seasons Of Mist digipack version, but then again, not very rare)
Borknagar - Epic (Limited slipcase version, probably not that rare)
Exhumed - Anatomy Is Destiny (Limited with bonus CD, "Live In Tokyo")

The setlist from the Windir/Enslaved/Finntroll/Mindgrinder gig, and a piece of the same stage :p

CountSorion said:
So this is the thread where people can show other people their rare items to inflate their miniscule and almost non existant egos?
I'm sorry that you have nothing to share. I'm also sorry that you don't understand what ego means.

Burzum - Once Emperor 7" (fucking useless, might as well be a frisbee)
Buried God - Sacrifice 7" (I think that's limited anyway)
Arghoslent - Galloping Through Battle Ruins LP
Some other limited to 100/limited to 500/limited to 1000 type deal shit things..

Guardian of Darkness said:
Eh, he's got a point.

No, he doesn't. He's some tr00bie jackoff who came to this thread with the sole purpose of trying to look smart. No one is trying to glorify themselves, and rare Metal albums, as the word rare implys, are fucking hard to come by. Why not make a topic like this? Fucking ridiculous.

Jean-Pierre said:
No, he doesn't. He's some tr00bie jackoff who came to this thread with the sole purpose of trying to look smart. No one is trying to glorify themselves, and rare Metal albums, as the word rare implys, are fucking hard to come by. Why not make a topic like this? Fucking ridiculous.

It's logical that someone would presume this thread is about glorifying oneself when the title is 'show off your rare metal items!' Threads like these encourage the whole eGay thing as well, which sucks. It's not really breaking any objective rule though, so by all means, carry on.

It's a welcoming title, not implying anything arrogant, and all in good humour. That's my final word on that.

Yeah, I didn't win Ample Destruction. Fucking ebay....

I dont have any rare metal items. Im totally common. I would like some of those In Flames items, yummy :)

Jean-Pierre said:
It's a welcoming title, not implying anything arrogant, and all in good humour. That's my final word on that.

Yeah, I didn't win Ample Destruction. Fucking ebay....

Vinyl? That album is definetely on my to get list for Vinyl. I have a nice looking bootleg on cd, that has the untitled EP as bonus tracks.

SlaughterofSoul said:
Vinyl? That album is definetely on my to get list for Vinyl. I have a nice looking bootleg on cd, that has the untitled EP as bonus tracks.
I'm planning on getting the Vinyl eventually, because it's actually easier to find than a goddamn official cd version. I found the Metal Blade CD version on egay, but I lost. :erk:

I don't really have anything that rare except a bunch of promo cds & some other stuff

Nothing-- Carried By a Red Thread 3" MCD, The Spine Overshadowed by the Rope & Silence Came back in (not exactly rare)
Agalloch-- "The Grey EP"
An unnumbered copy of the postcard that came with the Agalloch/Nest split (as well as the LP itself)

Hmm...got no digital camera so I gots no pics to post. Got a few rare vinyls, not much but I sure dig 'em...

Running Wild - Branded And Exiled (vinyl Noise Records import with the German order form for RW and Sinner merch!)

Venom - Canadian Assault (autographed)
Venom - Manitou 12"
Venom - From Hell To The Unknown (2 LP set - the second record is just Welcome To Hell)

No Mercy - Widespread Bloodshed Love Runs Red (a Suicidal Tendencies side project)

Iron Maiden - Sanctuary 12"

Lots of old Thrash vinyl stuff too like Celtic Frost, Sacrifice, S.O.D., Rigor Mortis, Re-Animator, Razor, Slayer etc. All original pressings (North American originals anyways) with lyric sheets.

Got a bunch of rare Punk LPs and 7' records, but this is a metal thread. :)

Rare CDs? Not many...

Into Eternity - S/T (the SOCAN release with the green cover - not the Century Media re-issue)

SFH - One Of These Days (Bob Reid from Razor's other band. I have the casette demo of the album too that Bob gave me at a show)

Napalm Death - Diatribes (not rare, but it is autographed)

The God Machine - Scenes From The Second Storey (not really Metal, but very rare OOP album. Reminiscent of Tool, Failure)