Show off your rare metal items!

I've got Anthrax - Fistful Of Metal on picture disc plus a drumstick and a drum head signed by Charlie Benante

The only rare stuff I have is downloaded. (they took me forever just to find them to download, so I consider it an acheivement anyway, not nearly as great of an acheivment as owning them on CD though.

Withered Beauty - s/t
Autumn Leaves - Embraced by the Absolute
Autumn Leaves - As Night Conquers Day
and all the Agalloch EPs and demo.

BUMP 'cause I got my camera working again :D :D :D

agallochsamling.jpeg

Not pictured: "Pale Folklore" T-shirt, "Heathen Winter 2004 Tour" longsleeve, ...Haughm's green Tortex pick from one of the shows (yeah, I know)

Also my at the moment rather measly but ever-growing thrash vinyl collection

How much did you end up paying for that copy of Of Stone, Wind, And Pillor?

That's a pretty sweet thrash collection you have going there, too. Don't forget War & Pain, Show No Mercy, Fistful Of Metal, and Bonded By Blood. Good luck getting ahold of some of those by the way.

I only have quite a bit of original Darkthrone LPs and quite a bit of Immortal stuff. I think they are considered rare today, but they really weren't that hard to come by back in '92 to '94. I also have some original Dark Tranquillity and In Flames 12''s.

As for tapes, I have a lot of tapes that have gone out of press a long time ago, including some demoes and stuff that's quite rare.

I haven't really invested a lot of money in my collection, but a lot of time. Whenever I'm at a flea market, I scan the music collections that look interesting.

Tranquillian said:
^^ Ehmm, lol?
Dodens Grav said:
It's not very hard at all to download rare stuff...

Hence my entire fucking post.

They weren't hard to download. I said they were to find (even online), so I can only imagine how much more of an acheivement it would be if I actually had the real things. Don't worry, I never said I was better than you.

Countess- Shining Swords of Hate (666 copies total)
Ulver- Silence the Singing
Ulver- Silence Teaches You How to Sing
Enslaved- Frost (with title/ logo painted on the case, don't actually know if this is rare or not...)
Agalloch/Nest Split Color LP (Which I have been to lazy to pick up from my friends)

Perhaps more I am forgetting...

I have "Goldly Beings" by Obituary, which is live and I think it's a bootleg. I've never heard of it from anywhere else, so I think it's probably fairly rare. Does anybody know?

Mithotyn - Promo '96 demotape
Mithotyn - Nidhogg demotape
Mithotyn - Original "Gathered Around the Oaken Table"
Mithotyn - King of the Distant Forest DIGI w/5 bonus tracks, lyrics, artwork
Mithotyn - King of the Distant Forest PIC LP
Mithotyn - In the Sign of the Ravens PIC LP
Mithotyn - In the Sign of the Ravens promo (slipcase)
Mithotyn - In the Sign of the Ravens (original w/lyrics/extended artwork)
(gee, I wonder if he likes Mithotyn)
Gates of Ishtar - At Dusk and Forever PIC LP
Opeth - Original Morningrise longsleeve shirt (with the Orchid art/lyrics on the back) - Some guy offered me $100 for the shirt off my back at some show years back
Vehemence - The Thoughts From Which I Hide (a lot of people are looking for this these days...)
Iced Earth - Dark Genesis box, original factory misprint (probably not too rare...)
Dissection - original Frozen in Wacken

.... and a lot of stuff I'm forgetting.

Some signed stuf:

Vader - De Profundis shirt (Doc)
Monstrosity - In Dark Purity (band)
Peccatum - First CD signed by asshole Isahn, his hot wife and her cool brother.
Borknagar - Tour shirt, Jens and Nick Barker when he played for them on the Kings of Terror tour

Can't think of anything else right now...