Show off your rare metal items!

Some of these aren't so rare. I have a camera, but I'm too busy to take pictures of everything and host them.

Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia (Black Box with poster)

Covenant - In Time Besfore The Light (Mordgrimm pressing)

Impaled Nazarene / Beherit - Day Of Darkness Festifall

Diabolical Masquerade - The Phantom Lodge (Autographed by Anders)

Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork (Russian jewel case version)

Satyricon - Ten Horns Box (Autographed by Satyr)

Dissection - Frozen In Wacken (Headache Records version)

Ulver - Silence EPs (limited to 2000 and 3000)

Summon - Baptized By Fire demo CD-R (1999 Laud Productions)

Sarcofago - Rotting (Kraze Records version)

Tank - Filth Hounds Of Hades (Action Green Records version)

Znowhite - All Hail To Thee / Kick Em When They're Down (2 on 1 French press number 1212 out of 3000)

Katatonia - Sounds Of Decay EP CD

Katatonia - Discouraged Ones vinyl

Anathema - Resonance 2 (Printed promo)

Cannibal Corpse- Gallery of Suicide (autographed by the band)
Prong- Cleansing (I was told all their old stuff is out-of-print)
Sadus- Swallowed In Black (found this in the used section, was not aware that it is considered rare)

Erik said:
Heh, I wish my camera was working :erk:

fanbuoy-s.jpg

This is all I have a pic of (for whatever reason) currently... Only some of it is rare.

Here's my Katatonia collection. Not as great, but it made me remember the Teargas EP misprint I have also. Sorry for the quality.

IMAG0004.JPG

records3.jpg

The Iced Earth, Thyrfing, Helloween and Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done LPs have since been replaced by Watain - Casus Luciferi, Arckanum - Kampen, Amon Amarth - Once sent from the golden hall, Amon Amarth - Vs the world.

The tapes are: Mourning Sign - The last chamber (demo), Amon Amarth - Arrival of the fimbulwinter (demo), Dark Tranquillity - Trail of life decayed (demo), Dark Tranquillity - Damage done (Thailand), In the woods... - The isle of men (demo). I've also added the Nasheim - Undergång tape, the Nasheim - Evighet Cd-r and the God Dethroned demo tape since.

The 7" are: Dark Tranquillity - A moonclad reflection, Dark Tranquillity - Trail of life decayed (mexican), Agalloch - Tomorrow will never come, Opeth - Still day beneath the sun/Patterns in the ivy II (grey, limited to 150).

Heh, I've got those as well... "Trail of Life Decayed" and "A Moonclad Reflection" originals... A few other rarities that I can't take pictures of:

Agalloch - everything, including the original "From Which of this Oak" MC
Helheim "Niðr ok Norðr Liggr Helvegr" MC
Skepticism "Aeothe Kaear" MC
Thergothon "Ftaghn-Nagh Yog-Sothoth" MC
Vital Remains "Into Cold Darkness" original CD... I understand this is ULTRA SUPAR RARE... Also "Let Us Pray"
Zyklon-B "Blood Must Be Shed" CD
Sabbat "History of a Time to Come" LP
Sabbat "Dreamweaver" LP -- should be some others in my thrash collection which are semi-rare, like Destruction "Eternal Devastation" original issue...
Venom "Warhead" 12"
Atheist "Piece of Time" LP
In Flames "Subterranean" LP (ltd 1000, blah blah blah, bet this would fetch a fortune with the fanboys nowadays... I happen to really like it though, so it stays)
Opeth "Orchid" CD (orig, would probably fetch a small fortune but blah, fuck selling stuff)
Burzum "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss" original CD, not Digi
Therion "Beyond Sanctorum" original CD
Dark Tranquillity "Skydancer" original CD and "Of Chaos and Eternal Night" original CD and "Zodijackyl Light" VHS
The original Dimension Zero MCD is rare now I suppose

Also demos by ...and Oceans, Moonsorrow (both, originals,) Wiccan Rede (pre-Negurã Bunget,) Windir... Yeah, that's about enough boastin' for now

Erik said:
Therion "Beyond Sanctorum" original CD

I happen to have the original Active Records release as well but i'm just wondering, it is really that rare?

As for rare metal items:

Cadaver - ...In Pains
Massacra - Final Holocaust
Massacra - Enjoy The Violence

I don't think it IS terribly rare, but I have seen people list it in other threads like this one, so I thought I might as well join in.

Erik said:
In Flames "Subterranean" LP (ltd 1000, blah blah blah, bet this would fetch a fortune with the fanboys nowadays... I happen to really like it though, so it stays)

The original Dimension Zero MCD is rare now I suppose

Is the Subterranean LP on regain? I have that one, and I got it in a local shop for about $20, they had a few of them. Looks good in a frame tho.

Ya, the original Dimension Zero MCD (penetrations from the lost world, on WAR) is pretty rare, as well as expensive. I forget how much I paid for my copy, but it was quite a bit.

Belenos - Erraces Oniriques special metal thing on the cover , 200 ex.
Belenos - L'ancien Temps , extra unnumbered copy of the 177 ex. limited edition (those unnumbered are probably 10-20 max.)

belenos? :p

i don't have that much "rare" stuff really:

amon amarth - arrival of the fimbul winter (original demo)
arckanum - fran marder (cd - necropolis 1995 with color cover)
burzum - filosofem (original digi-cd, "norweigan version" apparently hehe)
dawn - slaughtersun (crown of the triarchy) (digi-cd necropolis 1998)
dissection - storm of the light's bane (black lp)
dissection - where dead angels lie (shape-mcd)
horna - sudentaival (lp)
mayhem - deathcrush (mcd deathlike silence 1993)
meshuggah - none (mcd 1994)
naglfar - when autumn storms come (7" pic)
sorhin - i det glimmrande mörkrets djup (cd)

handofdoom.jpg

A bootleg collection with Ozzy's and Geezer's signatures. Note Ozzy's drug-spawn comments.

Then again, these may be found on everyone's collection, the guys didn't really understand where they put their names on.