show on the 14th (next weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
so should be bring drums, cabs, and or other stuff?
if we can use your drums, that would help sooooo much, as we are trying to bring extra peeps along to the show, and can't fit peeps and equiptment.

maybe we can use your drums, and we will bring pedals and hardware? and should i bring my cabs?

\m/

woo hoo, next weekend!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

You guys are more than welcome to use our backline..that's not a problem... The one issue is that we only have one guitarist, so you guys need to talk to Laurie and see if you can borrow a cab from them. Maybe ask your drummer to bring his own snare and cymbals though.. out of curiousity..Are you guys planning to bring your own guitar heads?

later bro!

mark spoke to jason and i believe they worked out a plan to use jason's cabs. if you get really desperate, jaxx does have some backline gear, but i would DEFINITELY call a few days in advance and let them know you want to use it, if you decide to.

there's an area in the back of the main room where the merch tables typically get set up.....it's about the size of what you usually use though, so i'm not sure how much room people from the other bands would have there.....but i wouldn't be too worried about it. other than that you could maybe set up on one of the bars, but you'd have to be on the same side of the boxes as everyone else.

can't wait for tonight, i really really need this. i have been sooooo fucking stressed! getting away is probably the best thing for us! see you fuckers down there!!!!!!!
we(Dan C., Jeremy and I) are leaving around 6-8 depending on when he get's outta work!

\m/

it was complete badass all the way through..it's such a drag...party like a rockstar all weekend with cool bands, good friends, and killer shows...just made going back to work on Tuesday even more depressing than normal....hahah

ha ha ha!!! i know the feeling, i'm glad i am collesting 518 to sit opn my ass!!!!

thataway, i can take all the days off that i want on my side work!!!!

it is gay having to leave such a coolo setting to go back to utter humdrumness!!!!

cheers to the next time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.