Shrek 2

yes i'm very much looking forward to that one. it surprised me somewhat that even the professional critics (at least here in sweden) really enjoyed it as well.
as for S&H; that one seems to be utter tripe judging by the reviews and clips i've seen

spaffe said:
as for S&H; that one seems to be utter tripe judging by the reviews and clips i've seen
I don't know, maybe we Americans have a different sense of humor than the Swedes.

But Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are hilarious, as are Snoop Dogg and even though it was a small part, Will Ferrell as Big Earl too.

"Alright guys, I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna get kinda weird... TWO dragons"

Of all the movies I have to go along with my son to see, this was one of the more enjoyable ones. :)

Edgecrusher said:
I don't know, maybe we Americans have a different sense of humor than the Swedes.

But Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are hilarious, as are Snoop Dogg and even though it was a small part, Will Ferrell as Big Earl too.

"Alright guys, I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna get kinda weird... TWO dragons"

Any movie that stars Snoop is a steaming pile of pig shit, freshly deposited by a pig that was sodomized by P Diddy and his tiny little dick, which earlier that day, was blown by Fitty Cent. It is your duty as a metal fan to boycott any movie that stars a rapper!