shure assembling in mexico only?

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
hell-o.
just received my sm7, which sais "assembled by shure in mexico" on it....
now i'm wondering if there are different versions....
or are all shure mics assembled in mexico???

thanks for your help

LSD

37110958.12_04_20.JPEG

no - i thinks its much cheapee if you assembling yuour product in china or mexico

because the work in mexico or china costs muuuchhh cheapier than it would be in US

Didn't Shure move production from USA to Mexico around 1987 or so?
...and apparantly to China in 2005 as well.

Then there's the arguable debate over the "older" USA mics are better than the Mex ones. Some say yay, some say nay.

Im Mexican, here is a town called "Shurescapotzalco" where 80% of the people work in a fabrik ensambling microphones, you can buy a SM57 for 30 bucks in your favorite groceries store , you can found them between the milk and the eggs.
just kidding, but yes, shure mics are ensambled here, also Fender got a plant here.

when someone come to Mexico, drop me a line to have a beer or visit some Mexican sluts.:headbang:

Metal Overload said:
Im Mexican, here is a town called "Shurescapotzalco" where 80% of the people work in a fabrik ensambling microphones, you can buy a SM57 for 30 bucks in your favorite groceries store , you can found them between the milk and the eggs.
just kidding, but yes, shure mics are ensambled here, also Fender got a plant here.

when someone come to Mexico, drop me a line to have a beer or visit some Mexican sluts.:headbang:

hahah i like this guy

Metal Overload said:

Fuck Yeah!:kickass: