side shows in Melbourne?

Soundwave is coming close! Any sideshows?

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!

I asked the tour manager when I met him in Tampa, though for some strange reason I was intoxicated and don't remember the exact answer.

Don't hang me if I'm wrong, but I sort of recall he said they were looking into having side shows from Soundswave, but nothing official on when and where just yet.

Gnoff you fool! How was the cruise booze mate?

Nuts!
:lol:

First spent a week in Tampa area touring breweries, then the amazing cruise once more.

Saw less bands than I've done any other cruise, but spent plenty of time with my friends and metal family. Didn't sleep much the first three nights but had plenty of beer. Always a great time on the cruise!

How are things heating up down there?
Some Oz bloke from the cruise said it was 47 degrees when he left southern Oz, that is just too much!!

11 days until Soundwave kicks off and still no sideshows announced! :erk:

Really hoping something gets announced soon!

When asked if Amon Amarth would play a sideshow in Sydney AJ replied with "maybe". Fingers crossed he manages to book one for Melbourne too!

-EDIT-

Just announced.

:headbang: