Sigh

only heard one song. groove laden traditional sounding metal (like twin guitar harmonies, etc.) with cool keyboards or samples of some kind that sound very trippy, and somewhat black metal vocals. very original sounding, i think they would be worth further investigation.

Can't say about their earlier albums, but their latest three (Hail Horror Hail, Scenario IV: Dread Dreams, and Imaginary Sonicscape) are very creative albums... basically fusing thrash metal in with many other styles of music (not metal styles) and creating a real pastiche of sound... it's completely bizarre if you're not used to it... they'll be bangin' along and the song will just STOP for a movie soundtrack style section, then right back into the metal part then STOP....

Quite odd.

Well worth your time.

Sigh are something of an enigma. They're every bit of the sonic mindfuck they're reputed to be, but it's all quite accessible and user friendly. Hooky, warm, melodic...but way out there in left field. It's one of those rare treats, intellectually stimulating music that doesn't require you to rack your brain to 'get' it.

Hail Horror Hail is their best.

*Sighing* >:eek:P

Ok, this band I like :eek:)
Checked out the working links on their site,
and they sound interesting.
Wouldn't call them black-metal though....
But very experimental >:eek:P

I really like the weird music they have in the
background with the "classical" instruments... :eek:)

I don't think this will become one of my all time
fav's though.... but I think I'll check out more of
this band, so thanks The_Wanderer for bringing
Sigh to my attention :eek:)