Its band discovery time!

Hey try Lanfear this is a great band with good talent .There like a progressive,thrash band with death/black metal elements that is worth listening to.The vocalist uses many different vocal styles/clean/distorted,and several other odd ones.check'em out you may like them quite a bit.you could download there song"Zero Poems" at www.audiogalaxy.com

Check them out and tell me what you think.;)

Found 2 really great bands...

Concerto Moon (Japanese power metal)- really really fucking great.

Sigh (Japanese black metal)- kinda good, they dont even sound japanese, but some of the backing music sounds like a villians music in a anime.

Originally posted by dolphz
I just downloaded the cd Everblack by the band Mercenary after reading a review of it at Tombstone . Sounded good, I will listen to it and post a review in the next day or so.

Well, it's been a few days listening to this cd. The verdict: 4/5.

A good melodic death band with somewhat progressive leanings, similar at times to Nevermore in song construction. The band uses two vocalists, one clean one death, with good results (reminds a little of Gardenian). My favorite aspect of the cd is the guitar playing. Great tone, interesting phrasing and an overall powerful feel mixed with very pleasing melodic lines. Some of the solos are very impressive and moving. I would definitely recommend this disc, esp to fans of melodic somewhat technical death metal. Fave tracks- Seize the Night, and A Darker Shade of Black.