So the show is officially less than 4 weeks away......

Personally speaking, the only time I have ever gone to a fest specifically because of the headliner was to see Fates Warning headline ProgPower in 2009. For all other fests, including the three fests I'm going to this year, it's the mid level bands that sold me.

It says on the website that advance tickets are no longer on sale. I have no idea how strong the scene is out there or how big the venue is, so is there a chance this thing could sell out? I'll be coming from Minnesota so I can't really take the chance.

It says on the website that advance tickets are no longer on sale. I have no idea how strong the scene is out there or how big the venue is, so is there a chance this thing could sell out? I'll be coming from Minnesota so I can't really take the chance.

have no fear....the venue hold a lot of people. You will have zero problem getting in with buying at the door.

The only reason advanced tickets are not for sale anymore is because if they got sent out now they may not make it to you in time for the fest.

Hrrmmmmm..
How about letting folks use their PAYPAL receipt as a ticket?????
Just a thought if it helps guarantee some more advance tickets.

The venue capacity is 1000.