Midweek Mayhem - Less than 50 tickets remain (update 9/6)

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey everyone!

We’re exactly two weeks away! Are you ready for the best week of the year?

I want to first of all say a big THANK YOU to everyone who’s supporting ProgPower USA, especially Midweek Mayhem! It’s been a long year of planning this show and I’m as excited as anyone else to be bringing you this show!

A quick announcement regarding VIP ticket holders. The meet and greet will take place at 5:30pm sharp. Make sure you’re there early enough. Doors to the show for regular ticket holders open at 6pm, so don’t miss your chance to go meet all the bands!

If anyone is curious about tickets, we’re at over 80% sold. That’s right - this is shaping up the highest-attended Wednesday event we’ve ever had and I really owe it to you guys. However, I still think there’s time to sell this bad boy out. So let everyone who doesn’t have a ticket yet know that tickets are still on sale!

As a way to show my appreciation to everyone, how about a fun little contest? Can anyone guess who will be on Midweek Mayhem next year? Post your guess on the ProgPower USA Facebook or the ProgPower USA forum. The first person to guess it correctly will win a pair of VIP TICKETS for Midweek Mayhem 2015. Announcement will be made after the show’s lineup is announced (sometime in October). Remember you can only post once, and to BE REALISTIC! (yes, that means I didn’t book Avantasia…)

Thanks and see you in two weeks!

Milton

FALCONER.

But in all seriousness:
Haken
Mattias Eklundh's Freak Guitar
Brave

...I'm only half-kidding about Falconer. I know damn well they're night impossible to book, but if it happened, Milton would be my favorite person ever.

Lineup:

Aeon Zen
Halcyon Way
Enchant (although this one could be for main show, leaving Halcyon Way as headliner for this night)

One more ticket sold - had to wait until I knew I was going to be in town early enough to attend before buying.

Wild-ass guess for 2015 - Circus Maximus.

Hmmm... WELLLLLL...

In my estimation, I'd say Damnation Angels (because they were awesome last time), Kingcrow (once again, AWESOME), and headliner Lance King for the wild card pick!

I doubt I'm right, but if I am...

:OMG: