Midweek Mayhem - Less than 50 tickets remain (update 9/6)

I like Theocracy, and was happy to see them when they opened PPUSA a few years ago. But I really like their first album best, and have heard they don't play those songs live anymore. With me trying to save as much money as possible, it'll just make more sense to sit a night out and just hang with everyone after the show.

Van gough are okay I guess, but certainly not a huge draw for me. And my issue with PoS has nothing to do with lyrics or political views...it's all music. I just don't understand what's good about it. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I like Theocracy, and was happy to see them when they opened PPUSA a few years ago. But I really like their first album best, and have heard they don't play those songs live anymore.

Again, I have no hard feelings at all, Will... ;)

And I agree, their first record was great! By the way, did you know they have recently re-released it and it sounds better than ever? They've been promoting that re-release both online and live. ;)

Ok, I don't mean to start anything, but what political controversy is there with Pain of Salvation? This is the first I've heard anything like that.

Ok, I don't mean to start anything, but what political controversy is there with Pain of Salvation? This is the first I've heard anything like that.
Daniel Gildenlow is/was staunchly anti-George W Bush and has made his opinion known on US foreign policy, the TSA, etc. I'm sure there are interviews out there where he discussed it, but I'm too lazy to find them. If you're interested in digging deeper, search for interviews circa 2004 - 2008.

Daniel Gildenlow is/was staunchly anti-George W Bush and has made his opinion known on US foreign policy, the TSA, etc. I'm sure there are interviews out there where he discussed it, but I'm too lazy to find them. If you're interested in digging deeper, search for interviews circa 2004 - 2008.

And because of that, for quite a while he placed a ban on playing on US soil.

Ah, I remember reading something about canceling a US tour because he disagreed with some visa policy, but I didn't think it went any farther than that. Interesting. I'll have to look up some interviews.