Sign the Petition! Akerfeldt must play Wacken with Bloodbath!

ColdDarkNord said:
Better ask Dan to play there... lol
Or you should also have a whip-round and pool some money to offer Mikael for his participation in Wacken performance. I guess he is one of the busiest guys worldwide!

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but personaly I think Åkerfeldt is overrated.
sure he is a good growler, but not that great.

I think bloodbath should go for someone fresh!
because I don't think neither Peter nor Mike will have time or possibility to learn the material for the show.

but that's just me!

cenzu said:
I think bloodbath should go for someone fresh!
because I don't think neither Peter nor Mike will have time or possibility to learn the material for the show.

Do u think, fresh meat is what Bloodbath really needs?
Any proposals or maybe a premonition as for who could replace Mike/Peter on stage in Wacken?!

brother Martin said:
Do u think, fresh meat is what Bloodbath really needs?
Any proposals or maybe a premonition as for who could replace Mike/Peter on stage in Wacken?!
Say! Curious talk indeed! I enjoy it...
However, I guess you, guys, should also consider the Bloodbath members opinion.

The only way I'll sign that is if its certian that a video of such an event would be uploaded for everyone to see. Because right now, I don't profit.

Mmmm... If you ever saw a video of this event, could be. If not, then you know the rest.
Look, I'm not able to go and that's because of money AND because I live in Argentina. But at least, I signed it because it would be nice to see such a great kickass event... you know.
I missed my point already.

NO

I didn't have a point.

Just sign it.
Thank you.

George said:
The only way I'll sign that is if its certian that a video of such an event would be uploaded for everyone to see. Because right now, I don't profit.