1945-2015: Brainstorm, Rob Rock
2115-2145: Fates Warning
2300- : Cage, DSO

Saturday

1600-1630: Mindflow, Pagan's Mind
1740-1810: Sabaton
1920-1950: Crimson Glory
2100-2130: Royal Hunt

yeah, he's one of the guest vocalists for CG's set. If you didn't get to meet him last year, now's your chance!

No Suspyre, Primal Fear, or Enchant huh?

Primal Fear leaves on Thurs night.

Only two members of Enchant will remain past Thurs.

Susypre will be around, but there is simply no room as the schedule is already packed. There is precedent for this as I have I only booked the headline Showcase bands in the past for signing sessions. If we can figure something out impromptu, then it will be posted at the entrance and announced from the stage.

Primal Fear leaves on Thurs night.

Only two members of Enchant will remain past Thurs.

Susypre will be around, but there is simply no room as the schedule is already packed. There is precedent for this as I have I only booked the headline Showcase bands in the past for signing sessions. If we can figure something out impromptu, then it will be posted at the entrance and announced from the stage.

Thanks for the quick reply. Now I know to leave Primal Fear CDs home and bring Suspyre just in case.

They have in the past.

Yep.

One thing I'd suggest for fans and bands (and their handlers): hold all photo-taking until the end of the signing session. That way the signing process will go that much quicker, the photos will also be quick, and people can get pics with the entire band instead of, say, the three people in the first three chairs or something. :heh:

I appreciate this as well, Glenn!

It's nice to get an idea of the signing schedule in advance. This makes the band-watching schedule that much easier to make.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Yep.

One thing I'd suggest for fans and bands (and their handlers): hold all photo-taking until the end of the signing session. That way the signing process will go that much quicker, the photos will also be quick, and people can get pics with the entire band instead of, say, the three people in the first three chairs or something. :heh:

Sounds reasonable to me, thanks for the hint. :cool: