Signing up for Xbox live, and getting pissed.

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
I've recently signed up for xbox live ONLINE.

I bought a card from wall mart, redeemed the code on the internet (not on the xbox), but now when I go to just sign into the account I can't find where to! I can only find things that say "Join Xbox Live"..... Wtf do I do now?

I've recently signed up for xbox live ONLINE.

I bought a card from wall mart, redeemed the code on the internet (not on the xbox), but now when I go to just sign into the account I can't find where to! I can only find things that say "Join Xbox Live"..... Wtf do I do now?

You probably have to sign to your xbox user on the box itself before connecting to Xbox live. I started my xbox yesterday first time in two months to check out limbo and had the same problem. I got to the Join Xbox live screen and was like wtf I already signed up for this shit. Turned out my gamer profile wasn't logged in on the box.

You have to recover your gamertag.

Press the guide button on the center of your controller to bring up the menu.

If you're signed into any profile on your console, press X to sign out.

Then on the Guide menu, you should see the option to recover gamertag.

You'll have to go through a couple of options then it'll connect to the servers.

After that enter in your Gamertag, Windows Live ID (Email address), and Password.

If all of your info is correct, it'll prompt you to accept the terms of use, then it will download the most up to date version of your gamertag from the servers.

Hope this helps. :)

You have to recover your gamertag.

Press the guide button on the center of your controller to bring up the menu.

If you're signed into any profile on your console, press X to sign out.

Then on the Guide menu, you should see the option to recover gamertag.

You'll have to go through a couple of options then it'll connect to the servers.

After that enter in your Gamertag, Windows Live ID (Email address), and Password.

If all of your info is correct, it'll prompt you to accept the terms of use, then it will download the most up to date version of your gamertag from the servers.

Hope this helps. :)

Worked perfectly!

Now... I will enjoy the heavenly awesomeness of netflix+xboxlive