People are fucked up

Mar 13, 2006
Tacoma WA
Man, I got home from work yesterday, my house had been broken into, I had my Xbox and games stolen, my dvd player and some dvds, and worst of all, all 4 of my guitars. I am just heartbroken over the guitars. Sure I have insurance and get the value for them, but not those exact guitars.

Then I get a phone call from a good friend, his daughter had just moved out into her own place recently, the apartment building caught fire and she died in the fire, or at least that's what they thought. Come to find out as they do the investigation that she had been killed before the fire and they now think the fire was set to cover the murder.

This world is just too fucked up sometimes.

holy crap dude. people are indeed definieley fucked up. Anything we can do to help out, just let us know.

Man, you work hard for all of your stuff, and your house, and some delinquent who is too stupid to even get a job jsut takes your shit. bastards!

Thanks, I actually got broken into again the following day and lost my computer and few other small things as well. Just stealing a little computer time at work right now until I get the one at home replaced.