Guitaring and fucked up relationships

Looking for a Job said:
eh she's swedish, giver her a break

btw, isn't the swedish stereotype for a chick supposed to be tall blonde and hot? man she's proving that to be wrong

when are you going to grow up? Actually how old are you? Because you sound about 15 at the moment. Enough with the slander already.

Looking for a Job said:
very original thought nuk3y. how many times are you going to tell me to grow up/stop the "slander"

And calling me "gay" and "idiot" is original?

The point is: Stop with the shit!

Have some god damn respect for Mikes wife.

Someone ban this guy already, we have like 3 mods.

EDIT: Typo

Looking for a Job said:
eh she's swedish, giver her a break

btw, isn't the swedish stereotype for a chick supposed to be tall blonde and hot? man she's proving that to be wrong
There goes your chance into getting into Anne's buddy list LOL.

Looking for a Job said:
yeah, as i said on the blopeth page, there are far more offensive sigs. her PM was pretty funny though:erk:

I have never even seen this sig pic and wasn't aware of this happening, but I am fucking crying right now from laughing so hard. I need to see it.

You are the fucking man. :tickled:

Moonlapse said:
Is it not true that most of you hardcore guitarists here have had at least 1 or 2 really fucked up relationships? The type that completely fuck your life over... I was just contemplating and I realized that alot of my own guitar playing motivation comes from my own emotional pain and distress so I was wondering if it was the same for you guys (man if I'm right, the shredders bumble and thorns must've set a record in bad relationships..).

But anyway... flames, thoughts?
i totally sympathize with this one.

My motivation comes from the pleasant & fun feeling I get when learning something new!