Silent Enigma

Restless Oblivion- music Danny and Vinny, lyrics Digger and Conny.
Shroud of Frost- music Danny, lyrics Digger and Vinny.
Alone- Danny
Sunset of Age- music Danny, lyrics Conny
Nocturnal Emission- music Dunc, lyrics Digger
Cerulean Twilight- John
The Silent Enigma- music Danny, lyrics Conny
A Dying Wish- music Dunc and Danny, lyrics Dunc, Digger and Conny
Black Orchid- Dunc

I think thats right. Its been a while like:confused:

Its about a giant called John Cow-western. No giant was dreaded more than one named Cow-western, who dwelt on a hill called St. Michael's Mount, which rises out of the sea near the coast of Cornwall. He was so tall that when the tide was low, he could walk through the sea from his cave over to Cornwall, and this he did quite often--never going back without carrying along some poor farmer's cattle or sheep.

"You saucy little imp," said he "just wait a moment, and I'll broil you for my breakfast."

"Now I'll show you something strange. I can cut off my head or legs, or any other part of my body, and put them on again a good as ever. Just see this, for instance." And he took a knife and cut the bag, so that all the porridge tumbled out on the floor.

"Turtles! Form a line, head to tail, north to south. Umm, you three to the south, please move a little to the east. Hmmm. There, that's just right. What a beautiful land you will make! Then Great Spirit reminded them, "It is a great honor to carry this land on your backs. So YOU MUST NOT MOVE!"

Hunchback finally said, "If you folks are always going to be giving me the tail part when I woulet really rather have the tips, I will call the Giant Woman!"

When night came again and they stopped to camp and eat their supper, it was still the tail part which he was given. Now Hunchback hollered! He hollered:

"Come downhill, Giant Woman, Come downhill, Giant Woman. It is just the tail part that I am given by my playmates ! "

The Giant woman heard right away. "Oh, there is someone hollering at me!" She put her basket on her back and she walked. She was a huge person, this Giant Woman. She chewed on everything as she traveled.

fifteen birds in five fir trees
their feathers fan in a fiery breeze
but funny little birds they have no wings
o what shall we do with the funny little things?
roast 'em alive or stew 'em in a pot
fry them boil them and eat... them.... hot...
ya hey!
ya harry hey!
YA HOI!:hotjump:

Originally posted by Quagmire
I´m not sure who Digger and Conny is.
Digger - Darren?
Conny - ? (vincent o´connell?)

By the way what about the writers of the pentecost e.p. ?
kingdom - music danny lyrics darren
mine is yours - music danny lyrics darren
we the gods music duncan, danny lyrics darren
pentecost 3 music duncan, danny
memento mori (from the fist demo) music danny lyrics darren

serenades
music danny
lyrics darren

the crestfallen ep
music danny
lyrics darren
except lyrics 'crestfallen' danny