Silent Force "Rising From Ashes" PREORDER!

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
***GET AHEAD OF THE LINE!!!

IMPORTANT PREORDER NOW!!!

WWW.CDINZANE.COM

1379815_609504935776378_1421218993_n.jpg

SILENT FORCE - RISING FROM ASHES +2 (LIMITED DIGI) 2014​

JANUARY 21ST, 2013 RELEASE: Silent Force is back with a release years in the making! It's been over 6 1/2 years since their last so grabbing the LIMITED EDITION with BONUS TRACKS and special limited time packaging
is the only way to go!

I asked D.C. about it after his ProgPower signing session when it was quieter, and he inferred that this is likely Alex fulfilling contractual obligations. D.C. said he severed all connections to Silent Force several years ago.

Yeah.. its not Silent Force without that voice.. I got the impression that things did not end well between them..

Yes, it's a bummer DC is not involved. But there are so many excellent singers out there that it still could be interesting if they found the right guy to sing the songs...

Yes, it's a bummer DC is not involved. But there are so many excellent singers out there that it still could be interesting if they found the right guy to sing the songs...

Like David Readman.....

Oh wait. They've done that.

Hey.. if Alex puts out an amazing album with a talented singer, I'll be happy to pick it up and listen, but I'm not pre-ordering.

I'll give it a listen, but yeah, no way I would pre-order it. By this point in the year, I've already tossed enough at albums I no longer play.

Hmm.. I think that neither Michael Kiske nor Andre Matos are recording anything or touring right now.. I wonder.