Silhouette spreadsheet music

affinityband said:
What the hell are you on about?! You can tab the piano parts on powertab. And lets face it, people that want 'SCORE' and/or 'SHEET MUSIC' will probably be able to read music....They wouldnt ask otherwise.
well .5 i dont have power tab i geuss it has a little keybord like guitar pro? but some one asking for 'spread sheet music' prob cant read music

but sorry if i got it wrong

WeepingMoon said:
well i'm talkin about powertabs, which shows the notation.. i'm not exactly sure how the left hand would work out, but you could definately tab piano music on the right hand in powertab...can't you?

i can read notation, as can my sister, who would be playing it lol

there are programs out there i believe that are for piano notation, and i'm sure u can output it as a pdf or something to that effect.
well it could be done in sibelius or music notes i have both but i dont know of sites where u gonna find opeth

affinityband said:
Spread sheet music would be Music notation sweetheart.

Edit: P.s If it isnt dumbass's.....
no .5 i just think he got mix up, isnt spread sheet like EXCELL? :Smug: lol for doing data basses and time tables my mum uses it for finances lol i dont think i could use it for music notation sumhow

affinityband said:
Yes because thats exactly what he meant when asking for tablature... Nigguh.
back to the point of u cant tab piano by numbers

well i geuss u can, but no one would ever do it

affinityband said:
I know but powertab has it by a proper score too. And reading music for piano is no where near as hard as guitar..
whats that got to do with it drunk boy, yeah it has a proper score but that guy said that it only has the treb clef

there is a way to tab the bass in addition to guitar in powertab, so i guess you could put the left hand parts on that section of the tab.

either way, i think it would be better to use a proper piano notation program.

WeepingMoon said:
there is a way to tab the bass in addition to guitar in powertab, so i guess you could put the left hand parts on that section of the tab.

either way, i think it would be better to use a proper piano notation program.
my point exactly

MegaMoose said:
I've been playing classical piano for 10 years, and from my experienced perspective, you're a dumbass.

I haven't tried playing it by ear, and I might be able to, but saying that you can't play it if you can't do it by ear is just really fucking stupid.

agreed, and playing it by ear is much more longer, especially if you write it. And if you don't write it, after 6 months without playing it, you forget the half.

NeverIsForever said:
This has come up before. First three pages of it (sheet music, not tabs) can be found here.

(Thanks to whoever hosts these. I don't know who put them up, but it wasn't me.)

I do. Too bad I never found out who transcribed the score :)

If anybody ever gets a complete version, let me know :) I moved my keyboard back from my parents to my own place, haven't played in about 4 years... man im rusty!

Now studying a bit on some Moontower stuff and the intro to arcturus' star crossed :headbang: