SIMEN ALERT!!!! ZEPHYRUS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

My bad, I didn't mean to double post. It wasn't loading so I clicked "Submit Reply" again. and it double posted! Ignore the other one!

Fantastic news! But I'd like to know how he will use his voice. I mean, if there will be both extreme and clean vocals or what?

Probably both, just like the Kvohst did on the first <Code> album. Hopefully Simen is as disturbng and haunted with his clean vocals and gritty and crazy with his harsh as Kvohst was with all his singing and harsh vocals.

I am super exited about this news but have to remind myself that if it happens then we wont hear the materal for quite a while. Dimmu Borgir is about to release a new album and they will go on tour. And this will most likely be the biggest Dimmu release so far since their fan base is growing worldwide. Which means really big tour for Dimmu. Which means, my guess, it that Dimmu will tour well into next year...

So my prediction for new Code material... mid 2008. I trying not to get my hopes up cause it could be a long wait.