SINBREED - When Worlds Collide (Killer Heavy Power Metal)

Much like Sabaton, it wore on me quickly.

~Brian~

queen-of-hearts-7.jpg

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Okay, I really really like this band. Music is awesome. But we gotta do something about these "band playing toughly in a warehouse" videos. We've been doing this since Painkiller and others. They're not even changing the physical properties of things with their rock. I'd say it's the only idea we have as metal bands, but when I say "let's get creative" we get shit like the "Holy Thunderforce" video. So maybe it's still okay...

Okay, I really really like this band. Music is awesome. But we gotta do something about these "band playing toughly in a warehouse" videos. We've been doing this since Painkiller and others. They're not even changing the physical properties of things with their rock. I'd say it's the only idea we have as metal bands, but when I say "let's get creative" we get shit like the "Holy Thunderforce" video. So maybe it's still okay...

It's been a while since I've agreed with you around here, but dude, you nailed it perfectly. It's unbelievable how boring metal video clips have been lately. It's always the same warehouse/dark little room crap, and when they try to get creative, it ends up stupid.

I like it upon first listen, but I think I'd grow bored with it pretty quickly though. Much like Sabaton, it wore on me quickly.

~Brian~

Well, it is a good listen all the way thru, and not boring, and to say Sabaton was boring, you in trouble now, hehehehehehehe, but each to his own opinion.

It's been a while since I've agreed with you around here, but dude, you nailed it perfectly. It's unbelievable how boring metal video clips have been lately. It's always the same warehouse/dark little room crap, and when they try to get creative, it ends up stupid.

Trust me, we agree on more than you think. I just choose to post about the most incendiary shit. Plus you live where shows are, and I complain a lot.:lol:

They do it cause it's cheap, hehehehehehehe

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!:kickass: But I thought the vocals reminded me more of
Paul Di'Anno from early Iron Maiden & Balltezone than Rock n' Rolf!
But that's just me!:headbang: Good shit!

I like this album a lot. To me it sounds like the logical heir to Running Wild on many counts. The music has the same galloping speed and the vocalist is not far off Rock n' Rolf at all. Sure they have a while to go to be as good as Captain Rolf and crew but they have made a great start.

It seems all modern day Metal videos are missing marketing's primary ingredient...

nice-tits.jpg

This title is in stock ready to ship.

Price is $13.50 with $2.50 shipping (U.S.) but we ship worldwide and same day as ordered, usually within 1 hour.

YES, really killer stuff, but then, It's Ulterium Records (Hamony/Darkwater/Inner Wish)

WWW.CDINZANE.COM
(763) 391-9344