SINBREED - When Worlds Collide (Killer Heavy Power Metal)

So after discarding the MP3s after my first listen, I revisited this yesterday after seeing this thread resurface. Glad I did. Totally digging this disc. Going on my buy list.

Great disc, isn't it Gregg, another good one is Phonomik "Soul creeper", it will blow you away.

Glad to see ppl digging this!

The new INNERWISH disc is going to blow ppl away as well! Emil/Ulterium Records is on fire with some fantastic releases!

the sounds nice,,,my one complaint is the drums which sound the exact same on every song...

So after Milt posted this as one of his favorite debuts and Lance posted a video on his Facebook page, I queued this disc back up for the first time in a bit. It really smokes. This is one of the first Power Metal singers I've heard in a long time that is worth adding to my favorites list. He just has an amazing set of pipes and a great sound. Here's another video...

Mr. Harveston... you need to bring these boys here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So after Milt posted this as one of his favorite debuts and Lance posted a video on his Facebook page, I queued this disc back up for the first time in a bit. It really smokes. This is one of the first Power Metal singers I've heard in a long time that is worth adding to my favorites list. He just has an amazing set of pipes and a great sound. Here's another video...

Check out the band Seventh Avenue to hear more of Herbie's vocals.

Edit: Just realized somebody said this in the first page of this thread. Well, it bears repeating I guess.