Since no one has posted this.... Division, Odin's Court, and Sonata Arctica 4/13

Not looking good for me without a ride back to Ballamuh.

Nick, I talked to Calvin and he said that because it's a weeknight, they don't get out until something like 8pm and didn't think they'd be able to get down there before you guys went on.

jaimek said:
Not looking good for me without a ride back to Ballamuh.

Nick, I talked to Calvin and he said that because it's a weeknight, they don't get out until something like 8pm and didn't think they'd be able to get down there before you guys went on.

There is a rumor that Big Johnsen is going to come down from Philly.... and Baltimore is inbetween Jaxx and Philly...

Matt Crooks said:
There is a rumor that Big Johnsen is going to come down from Philly.... and Baltimore is inbetween Jaxx and Philly...

Really? I'll have to bug him and see. I haven't seen him and Nancy since October, anyway.

Doing = producing?

He told me when I saw them in Oct. that Pharaoh's been together for something like five years? and they had only *just* recently all met for the first time - they'd done all their work long-distance. That was mind-boggling to me, but obviously it works!

Ya know... I was born a blonde.. here's proof..

I saw Nick & Mike last week..
Did I get my ticket? NO!
I didn't even think to mention it LOL

So, Nick, or Mike, or.. someone lol
I need my tix :) Moreso, I need to PAY for my ticket lol

Further proof I'm just a dork, and that genetics are important... My daughter and I can BOTH do this...

jaimek said:
Doing = producing?

He told me when I saw them in Oct. that Pharaoh's been together for something like five years? and they had only *just* recently all met for the first time - they'd done all their work long-distance. That was mind-boggling to me, but obviously it works!

I'll be recording and mixing it, they'll be producing it.

They had all met each other, just never all at the same time. So everyone knew everyone else, but they hadn't been in the same room together ever. And there will only be two at a time when they record this album, so I'll never seem them all in the same room either... but that's not too unusual...

What time does Div. play? Our new roomie may want to experience the show, and I'm trying to see if I have time to snag him from work hehehe
If y'all play @ 10pm again, then yeah I'm snagging him

Ok; got my tix; got THE boots on ;) will have THE coat! and gonna pick up the CUtS (Creature Under the Stairs) and be there...

With bells on!
and camera

Great show, great times!

Unfortunately, the DivCrew split early, so I missed a hangout at the end. Also missed Cheyanne :(. Next time, I suppose.

Great show, guys!

Oh, and I'm the one that yelled 'Gemini' while Nick was announcing it. ;)

Thanks to everyone who came out to Jaxx. We had an absolute blast playing the new stuff. Unfortunately, that day job shit looms pretty large when the hours are ticking away. Sonata sounded amazing, I'm glad I caught some of their set.