sincerely wanting help or deceivingly gay?

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
I just got this email, but I can't tell if its a student sincerely seeking to improve his language skills, or he's attempting to recruit big gay Germans in leather shorts.

Dear All,
I am a native speaker of Italian, who can boast a fair knowledge of the Classical languages (Greek and Latin) and a passion for their civilizations. I am most interested in a linguistic and cultural exchange with a native speaker of German. I am terribly fond of the Teutonic idiom, to which, however, I have had only sporadic exposure up to this point. I envisage developing an active and enthusiastic working relationship, whereby German and any other language and culture of choice could be explored on both the written and spoken level by both interested parties. I look forward to your responses, for which I greatly thank you in advance.
Yours faithfully,
Artemidora76@yahoo.com

*******TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS GROUP**********
send a blank email to:
YaleInternational-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Looks too flaming hot to touch. What do y'all think?

Jurched

Hawng said:
Hey winston, where do your family roots lie?

Tennessee. 24 miles east of Al Gore's tabacki farm, where he helped raise tabacki just like all the other good tillers of the soil, and sell tabacki, and help farmers who raisd and sold tabacki. But his sister died of smoking tabacki and he is angry at big tabacki. But not at little tabacki.

SKOAL!