Sinergy Website

Looks good. Possibly a better splash (intro) page. Umm rollover links would be sweet, maybe a custom scrollbar, shirnk the text a tiny bit. Ohter than that it looks good, great content too.

Thanks for your feedback.
I am working on a splash page as we speak, the one there is just a 2seconds PSP8 knock up job.
Thanks again.

I don't wanna take away this thread from Needled but can I get some feedback on my site too. I go by Predator on it and Satyr is my good friend who should sign up for this board cause he knows a great deal about metal. Check the audio page too, I got some good songs of good bands.

http://www.theironcross.cjb.net

Looks really cool. I agree some niffty flash intro would make it even better!! Really lookin forward for the updates cause I dont have much info about sinergy as I havent visited their official website when it was working.

the site looks great but the intro image could use some work, or changing. a couple other comments: nobody likes times new roman, and the background of the frame sould be static so it doesnt scroll, cause its a continuation of the images around/above it (which btw is also a great idea).

hey if you need old looking paper textures i have some stock scans of an old bible at my deviantart site here and here.

M.

The background IS static, lol, it must just be your browser.

and whoever said i have done nothing new, Fuck you, you're better off dead.
I have been busy as fuck with school and what not.
I will continue it when i have time.
I am also designing a site for a freinds HAlf Life 2 clan thing.

Reactions: †_Aragorth_†
LOOOLLLL I US3 OPRAAAA HEHEHEHEJJEHJEEHEEEHHHHHHHH