Question about my (future) RR bevels.

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
My RR was sent out yesterday and i wanna paint the bevels.

My question is, what colour, here is a selection of my favourites.

I had to edit the RR in PSP cause the "bevel painting" thing on that flash program sucks and makes them too thick, so thats why the bevels only gop up the top and side.

JacksonBevelsblue.jpg

JacksonBevelsgreen.jpg

JacksonBevelsred.jpg

JacksonBevelssilver.jpg

JacksonBevelsyellow.jpg

Thanks.

EDIT: Fixed the lower bevel problem.

stoned&drunk said:
Im gonna paint my RR 5 bevels to red.. And the ugly golden pickguards to black
That sound like it gonna come out terrible, if you have what i think you have (the white w/ black pinstripes)

@ needled-Definately Yellow or red, those were my two choices, but i think you be really happy with the yellow. I did the yellow because i couldn't picture the red, because the first RR i ever saw, EVER, was alexi's wild child rhoads, and that image stuck in my head, and as soon as i opened up that box, i saw it with yellow bevels. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT COLOR (TAXICAB YELLOW, OR FIRE ENGINE RED), OH AND IF YOU NEED LACQUER, CHECK OUT STEWART-MACDONALD OFOR YOU AMERICANS, NEEDLED, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR LACQUER, BUT YOU WANT CLEAR GLOSS LACQUER IN A SPRAY CAN.

bobvex said:
That sound like it gonna come out terrible, if you have what i think you have (the white w/ black pinstripes)

@ needled-Definately Yellow or red, those were my two choices, but i think you be really happy with the yellow. I did the yellow because i couldn't picture the red, because the first RR i ever saw, EVER, was alexi's wild child rhoads, and that image stuck in my head, and as soon as i opened up that box, i saw it with yellow bevels. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT COLOR (TAXICAB YELLOW, OR FIRE ENGINE RED), OH AND IF YOU NEED LACQUER, CHECK OUT STEWART-MACDONALD OFOR YOU AMERICANS, NEEDLED, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR LACQUER, BUT YOU WANT CLEAR GLOSS LACQUER IN A SPRAY CAN.

Thanks bob, i want a colour that looks good with silver hardware cause i;m not a fan of gold.

My RR, knowing UK mail system, wont be here till march so, i have a long time to decde anyway.

Laquer, shouldn't be a problem to find....