Singer Found !

mcoenen

Guitarist in Sun Caged
Mar 31, 2002
sittard, netherlands
www.marcelcoenen.com
Finally the biggest news since the personnell changes a while ago. SUN CAGED is complete again !

We found a new singer for the band, his name is Paul Adrian Villarreal.

Paul is currently residing in the USA in San Diego (California) but he will be moving to Europe soon.
He is a very talented singer and has a wide range of influences, amongst them are: Daniel Gildenlow, Neal Morse and Russell Allen but also older blues rock singers like Paul Rodgers and Tommy Shaw.

Paul impressed us with an MP3 he sent us earlier by singing "Hollow" along with the CD, and when he came over to rehearse with us, he impressed even more by singing the complete album.

We welcome Paul in the Sun Caged camp !

New stuff is being written, and the band will now concentrate on the next album, which hopefully will be recorded within a year.

Paul, Marcel, Rene, Roel and Rob

This is such good news, I'm very happy so hear :D I want to wish Paul (and the rest of you of course) all the best with his new band!

Edit: By the way, will there be some photos of him up soon? I would like to draw you guys some day ;) since I like to draw portraits of/for my favourite bands :D

Heya

Here is a picture of Paul:

paulvillarreal.jpg

:)

Hello,

Just thought I'd stop in and say "hi" and THANKS! for all the support, and warm welcome.

I've been a fan of Marcel's since Lemur Voice, so it is obviously a great honor for me to be given the opportunity to make music with such awesome musicians.

It's going to be an exciting challenge, and a great adventure :D And I look forward to it very much!

Talk to you all soon.

Cheers.

Paul Adrian Villarreal said:
Hello,

Just thought I'd stop in and say "hi" and THANKS! for all the support, and warm welcome.

I've been a fan of Marcel's since Lemur Voice, so it is obviously a great honor for me to be given the opportunity to make music with such awesome musicians.

It's going to be an exciting challenge, and a great adventure :D And I look forward to it very much!

Talk to you all soon.

Cheers.

Hey Paul, good to see you here :wave: Have fun with your new job as singer of Sun Caged! :D

Hello,

Talk to you all soon.

Cheers.
Hey Paul

Congrats on getting the job! Does this mean you will be moving to the Netherlands? I understood that much from Marcel's message.
But I could be wrong of course :)

Anyway I can't wait to hear you. Go get them due!! :headbang:

Good news indeed. I've been a fan of Lemur Voice and Sun Caged. Looking forward to the next Sun Caged release with the "new guy" hehe. Congratulations to the Sun Caged band and Merry Christmas guys! :) :) :) :)

My brother currently lives in Germany, but very close to the border with Netherlands, so I'll be staying with him for a while.
Good! Well, it sure shows your dedication! :)