Single Question for Blakkheim

katatonikk

Feb 26, 2007
Will there be anymore singles released for TGCD? I do believe that In the White would make a perfect single!

yes we kinda chose between that one and july, but since in the white had already been remixed for deliberation we kinda let it go.
this was the last single and with that the great cold distance times are over.
(well kinda... the 5.1 edition, the new dvd as well as the july single/video will probably give it a little more spark), but now its time to reboot for the next album.

So besides Live Consternation, there will be a new album? Also, why isn't Consternation on Live Consternation. Seems kinda right. lol.

I'll just take these questions.

Yes there will be another album as he said.

The song wasn't played because other songs were chosen instead, but the name Consternation fit really well in the title.

Yeah, hail daimonion!

"The song wasn't played because other songs were chosen instead"

What an awesome explanation :worship:
My sense of logic is impressive, i know. But seriously: Its probably the best answer one could give, really.

The song wasn't played because other songs were chosen instead, but the name Consternation fit really well in the title.

So now the other songs have been played, they could choose Consternation instead for future gigs, it would fit really well in the setlist o_O :rolleyes: :loco:
Aaah well, I'm just happy to see this so far neglected, ignored & underrated song finally getting some kind of respect and attention, the title already makes me wanna hug the dvd, thanks for choosing it :worship:

So now the other songs have been played, they could choose Consternation instead for future gigs, it would fit really well in the setlist o_O :rolleyes: :loco:
Aaah well, I'm just happy to see this so far neglected, ignored & underrated song finally getting some kind of respect and attention, the title already makes me wanna hug the dvd, thanks for choosing it :worship:

It's a good beginning ;)

I will addanother Question to the main topic :

Will you play some more gigs before entering the studio ?

In Poland we all have been waiting for you i think since March 05'.

I know that it's hard to tell if you will play in Poland or no... but at least give us some hope :) No song from TGCD have been played live in our land and i can hear how barren soil crys for them.:heh:

I will addanother Question to the main topic :

Will you play some more gigs before entering the studio ?

In Poland we all have been waiting for you i think since March 05'.

I know that it's hard to tell if you will play in Poland or no... but at least give us some hope :) No song from TGCD have been played live in our land and i can hear how barren soil crys for them.:heh:
At least you got a gig in 05'...
:(

I'm still praying to see 'em live haha.

norway and poland - two countries we usually visit, but for some reason it was left out on this cycle. there is talk of a european co-headliner tour (i cant tell u anything more right now) in autumn but that doesnt go thru poland/norway either. so this is prob a case where we have to wait until the major touring begins again (which doesnt promise the routing goes thru these territories annyway), so the ideal solution would be to set this up seperately.
go shout at yer promoters! they're the ones who start with the ball in their court.

or Israel? Grrr. Too many bands go past us because of the news image this country has, without realizing what a large crowd potential this place holds. People are eager for great shows, and come by the dozens. When Opeth was here all tickets were sold in the first weeks. We're talking about more than 1000 people a night. And Katatonia would be by far more accessible.