"SIP"

I do like the greely version but I like what Barlow did to it a bit more.

I like the pitch that they put in with the DOP recording.

If you are interested John has made a band that is called Seventh Servant. http://www.myspace.com/seventhservantmetal So far they have a rough mix of a song "Revelation" and its sounds badass. There are 3 more songs in the work right now. Hopefully the band can go somewhere.

Barlow is definately a better singer but, in my opinion, he can't touch Greely on that song. DoP recording had better production, but I'm sure if they re-recorded it with Greely it would sound even better. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, lol.

I am VERY interested, thanks man. Awesome fucking song. three more? Can't wait to hear them. Yeah, I hope they make it. It'd be awesome if they could tour with Beyond Fear and Iced Earth (once they have an album, or at least more songs).

I do think that Matt can sing that song very well actually...never heard Tim do it (but I'd like to hear that version)
I never really disliked Greely's singing, but it just never made a big impact on me.

Matt Barlow does an awesome job, I'm just saying that Greely does it better. I'm sure the Tim Owens version is on youtube (it's a live vid), I had a look for it but couldn't find it, sorry man. I'll look again later on tonight, I gotta go to work.

I just listened to LotBC, it had been too long...it was like seeing an old friend again...very cool. Anyway, some "higher ground" moments from this album for me would be...

- Bring Back Life...I fucking love that folky keyboard melody coupled with the rhythm guitar chopping along...just so good.

- The Bone Carver (3:50-4:40)...it's the section directly after "I am the Bone Carver, let the war begin"...again, the interplay of guitar and keys is downright heavenly.

- What Lies Beyond (2:40-3:20)...the section with the spoken word vocals of the young Bone Carver (that boy did a great job as well)...the keys there are so emotive, nothing fancy, but just perfect for that part.

You are probably right, but I'm sick of watching the Patriots win everything so I have to route for the underdog.:p

Fugured- haha

Yeah, us Boston sports fans have been real spoiled lately. Sox, Pats and now the Celtics are real good again. I can see why everybody hates us now. I was around back when these teams really sucked for a while. I have to remind my son how bad it was, he thinks we are supposed to win championships every year.:)