Six Feet Under

~Derek~

Sep 9, 2006
Tennessee
What do you think of this band? I like Barnes's vocals in SFU but the background music(instruments) don't seem heavy much at all at times, very Death N Roll like at times. I got 13 and I like a few songs on there such as Shadow of The Reaper(my favorite song on the album and the reason I bought the album), Wormfood, Decompositon of The Human Race, and Deathklatt though the rest seem very average. Were they better in the Haunted era in your opinion? The Enemy Inside is probably the best song I've heard from them and it's on The Haunted album.

SheisMySin said:
Bringer of Blood is good imo
It recdeived shitty ratings from any review I've read. 13 wasn't much better rating wise. What sucks about SFU, the guitars, drums, or Barnes, or all 3? They're definitely not the best death metal band by any means.

bluewizard said:
It recdeived shitty ratings from any review I've read. 13 wasn't much better rating wise. What sucks about SFU, the guitars, drums, or Barnes, or all 3? They're definitely not the best death metal band by any means.
Barns' vocals have gone down the drain. When he was with Corpse I though he was a solid DM vocalist. But the vocals on Bringer of Blood, ugh. Fucking dreadful.

I've never been remotely impressed by anything SFU has ever done. That's the goddamn honest truth.

cookiecutter said:
:lol: Even hearing the name makes me laugh
I like some of 13 but Graveyard Classics Vol.2 is a joke,it's just a comedy record to me. I'd sell it to someone as it came with my 13 cd.:lol: