Sixpounder video!!!

Daan1982

Feb 8, 2003
For the people who have seen the new video: Did you like it? I think it's great, especially compared to the Needled 24/7 clip! Cool shots from the band, aggressive playing, a goodlooking girl and a evil badguy who is fucking scary! What do you want more!? :) The only dissapointing moment for me is the solo, because you don't see much of Alexi's guitar at that moment. (yeah, it's just an opinion..) The ending is also kinda strange.. but I had the same feeling when I saw the ending of 'Everytime I die' for the first time. Anyway, one thing is for sure: it rocks! :headbang: I would love to see it on tv.

Tell me, what are your opinions about the new video?

Searge said:
daan, how big is the video? (mb) that i know when i can download it and it's complete
57.2 MB. I'm on 28% now. Sorry to say this but that server looks fucking slow...

@heather love: if you get icq ill be able to send some videos to you, or i could send all the ones i have to delt and he could uplaod them

My list: Everytime I die, Needled 24/7, Deadnight Warrior, Downfall, Silnt Night Bodom Night Live (from Tokyo Warhearts), Bodom After Midnight Linve IN Seole, Korea, and Hate Me Live in Seole Korea.

hey heather, theres a site out there called Scyths of Bodom, its the best site for anything Bodom related, they have all the videos pretty much, just go to the download section.
just look for a user call Zarok666 or Thilo and check there hompages.

> or i could send all the ones i have to delt and
> he could uplaod them

i won't need to upload them here if you send them here... !

and i only got about 25 megs of the sixpounder video..... -(