Sixxswine Is The Fucking Man!!!!

USMC0341

Dead Cold Day
Apr 23, 2004
NY
www.deadcoldday.com
Got the "prize" today in the mail SIXX...you fuckin' rock dude...absolutely awesome. I'll be checking out all the goodies well into the night tonight...

So...it would only be right that I put something together...give me a little while to come up with a good "contest" of sorts and I'll lay it out there...

Kick ass dude... :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

USMC0341 said:
Got the "prize" today in the mail SIXX...you fuckin' rock dude...absolutely awesome. I'll be checking out all the goodies well into the night tonight...

So...it would only be right that I put something together...give me a little while to come up with a good "contest" of sorts and I'll lay it out there...

Kick ass dude... :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Yep Sixx is a hella-cool guy. He sent me some "goodies" as well and it was cool stuff.

Bryant

I would say 6 = one of the driving forces of this forum. Without him it would not be the same place!

He rules and he's one of the people that I would really like to meet :)

Hawk said:
I would say 6 = one of the driving forces of this forum. Without him it would not be the same place!

Yeah but Shhhhhhhhhhh keep it down you dont want it to go to his head! .... Even though your absolutely correct I remember when I first talked to Ol 6 ... What a Smartass Bastard! ..... but yes anyways I have recieved a TON of cool shit from Sixx I still owe the Bastard Big time hahahaaha

Sixxswine is the greatest man alive. No doubt about it. I have known this man for a few years now and we've traded on and off...met him through the old "Metal Marketplace" section of METAL EDGE magazine if y'all can believe that! I believe I sent him some KISS stuff and he sent me my first Marilyn Manson cd....(is that correct, old great one?) We have been what I'd like to call FRIENDS for a long time now. I have never met the man face to face but feel like I know him as well as anybody I've known here in town for the same amount of time. Sixxswine is good people, and no matter what I do I can't seem to get even with him...hahaha It seems like whatever I send him he sends me ten times as much! haha Not that I'm complaining....I love this man. If it weren't for Sixxswine I wouldn't have heard HALF the metal I've heard....I grew up on the basics...KISS, VH , OZZY, MOTLEY, WASP and the like, but it was the SWINE who got me into the stuff like ARCH ENEMY, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, SLAYER, and one band that he really got me into is SYMPHONY X. But I gotta say he got me BIG TIME into King Diamond. I am 30 years old and never gave Diamond a chance until about a year ago. Boy was I wrong about him. One of my favorites now!

ANYWAYS,
THANK YOU SWINE for all your greatness. This bud's for you!
as always,
Cold filtered,
Tedvanfrehley

Hawk said:

I would really like to meet you as well. Thanks for the kind words...:oops:
You know I was talking to my wife about the idea of having this kind of UM Old School trip... She thought it was great idea! In fact she's cool with it. I guess, it's just a matter of rounding up some people & getting together, somewhere...:p

sixxswine said:
I would really like to meet you as well. Thanks for the kind words...:oops:
You know I was talking to my wife about the idea of having this kind of UM Old School trip... She thought it was great idea! In fact she's cool with it. I guess, it's just a matter of rounding up some people & getting together, somewhere...:p
Yea yea yea!! Just let me know and I'll be there!

So I was thinking, does it have to be in someone's city/town? Or would you guys be game to go anywhere?
I know some have thrown Gettysburg around...
How about Phoenix, AZ? Have dinner at Cooperstown & then hit a show
in the area? Yeah it's hotter than the devil's swampy ass, but it's a dry heat...
Another would be Cleveland, OH, hit the Hall of Fame? I know it's a corporate
thing, but there's some great stuff in there by some great bands!
NYC? Or How about Los Angeles?! I didn't get a chance to hit The Rainbow this time around, but I'm told you will get a chance to meet some musicians after the sun has set...
There's also the clubs, Key Club, The Roxy, The Whisky, ect.
There's bound to be some choice bands playing at any given time!
Think about it...
Also how about a time frame, how many months away? Ect.

sixxswine said:
So I was thinking, does it have to be in someone's city/town? Or would you guys be game to go anywhere?
I know some have thrown Gettysburg around...
How about Phoenix, AZ? Have dinner at Cooperstown & then hit a show
in the area? Yeah it's hotter than the devil's swampy ass, but it's a dry heat...
Another would be Cleveland, OH, hit the Hall of Fame? I know it's a corporate
thing, but there's some great stuff in there by some great bands!
NYC? Or How about Los Angeles?! I didn't get a chance to hit The Rainbow this time around, but I'm told you will get a chance to meet some musicians after the sun has set...
There's also the clubs, Key Club, The Roxy, The Whisky, ect.
There's bound to be some choice bands playing at any given time!
Think about it...
Also how about a time frame, how many months away? Ect.

Since I an not much a fan of democracy when it comes to these things I suggest that he or she that put his or hers house open for us decides where the fuck we all will go.

That will save an enormous amount of time debating the pro and cons of several locations. First we have to get someone who say's "I don't mind inviting a few crazed and loud metal freaks to be around in my house for 2 or 3 days'. Of course we all will contribute some amount of money for the time we spend there. Food, drinks and like.

So what I am basicly saying here is that the first question is not *where* but *who*! Once we established that we also know the were.

What do you think of that?

I knew sixxswine was a nice man when I first started posting at OS and he was nice to me! :)

I hope you guys do all meet somewhere, but I can't fly so I won't be in on all the fun!
:(

sixxswine said:
You know we could get a hotel room & cram like 10 people in it!
Hawk, I'm not all that crazy anymore...
Let's just go to JD'S!!!!!
If he want us to, that would be great! I always wanted to visit Vermont. Besides Vermont is on the eastcoast which is good for my airfaires. :)

So what do you think JonnyD???

As for being crazy; those days have gone gone for me. I lost that somewere in the 90s :erk: