Sixxswine Is The Fucking Man!!!!

Hawk said:
If he want us to, that would be great! I always wanted to visit Vermont. Besides Vermont is on the eastcoast which is good for my airfaires. :)

So what do you think JonnyD???

As for being crazy; those days have gone gone for me. I lost that somewere in the 90s :erk:

hahahahha if you guys Wanna come to Vermont and Blow the roof off the dump Thats cool with me! Theres Plenty of Loud Metal and Beer to be had!

I say we all go to Prog Power 6 together. There are advantages and disadvantages to this, but I think the advantages are the best.

The advantages: Atlanta is a big city with the US's largest airport, so there will probably be no problem for the European guys finding a flight directly to Atlanta. Prog Power is held on a Friday and Saturday, so that gives people all day Sunday to get back home and het their ass back to work Monday. Atlanta also has many other things to do. There are big amusement parks and stuff for those with kids.

The disadvantages: Hang up a cheap trip for those in the far West (of the US.) Driving is not an option as it is a long way from California, Washington etc. Another disadvantage is a motel is necessary for Porg Power. PP also sold out in six days this year so if one decides to go, then you have to buy the tickets quick.

Bryant