skin tights

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
skin tight jeans (ie worn with a leather jacket metal style) - what do you think? is it just WRONG 'we dont want to see your crack n package' or it is uberly RIGHT 'rock on \m/'.......
some guy i know in college wears em all the time

it's fucked up beyond all recognition. the only good thing is that guys who wear these are more probable to be sterile because their testicles get too hot :D

A leather jacket, ok. I had one too...

But tight pants, I just can't imagine that they are confortable to wear. And they don't look good on skinny legs either (the famine look :ill: ?).
The fertility issue: yeah, self-selection for extinction is a thrill :tickled:

I'm actually quite surprised at my own opinion on this - i think they are pretty cool, or may its just the guy i know looks cool in them. they are like stonewashed denim worn with an old maiden t shirt black biker jacket and hightop converse / reebok.....the guy just rocks beyond all control i'll get him to join here - he quite likes anathema.....i'll have to get a picture ;) on messenger last night he said he split them :lol: :lol:

tight trousers are kult, there was a time when you couldnt show up for metal gig without yer skin tight black levis and moon-boots *happy days*. I knew a lad who had to jump into his strides all the way down the stairs to get them on cos they were so tight. Proper order like.

Bambi said:
tight trousers are kult, there was a time when you couldnt show up for metal gig without yer skin tight black levis and moon-boots *happy days*. I knew a lad who had to jump into his strides all the way down the stairs to get them on cos they were so tight. Proper order like.
- now thats what im talking about :headbang:

Its funny you start this thread cos i was only sayin to mick this morning how i hate fuckin skintight jeans, cos i seen a large woman wearing apair and they did fuckall for her body :ill: and then i said even really skinny ppl shouldnt wear them cos they make them look even skinnier :ill: so in my books there a no go :wave:

Like thisssss
hetfield.jpg

Aaah, I was wearing them when I was 16ish, whenever I bought a pair of jeans I had to make changes so that they were turned tight enough, haha. Then sometimes (after I stopped being THAT skinny) they became too tight. :/

I had white Puma boots, yeah, Puma was the thing. I didn't have money to buy them myself, but one of my classmates who had by then grown out of her metal identity gave them to me. They became fucking smelly though. And they weren't even my size. But I wore them proudly.

Then I had torn jeans, that was even cooler.