Skyfire on the road!!

oh damn. now we got people from other bands on the board. its some kind of multi-band meeting place or some shit. hey that cute sweedish check came back too. word.
-neal

Such great news! Neal is right, its a step in the right direction!
/me very happy for Skyfire
costumed-smiley-037.gif

Also, welcome to Adam! I hope he's not A DUMB person.. get it? adam, adumb? hahhahahaha me funny funny !
costumed-smiley-073.gif

- Aborted Fetus

This is just such an amazing tour that I am planning on coming from Phoenix, Arizona, USA to see it. I plan on seeing a couple of the shows as I make my way around Europe. Don't know which dates for sure yet, but I will be at some of the shows. I can fly into Amsterdam for $550. Not bad! See you somewhere on the tour!!!!!!

This will be one metal ass vacation that I am planning because there are two other good tours happening at the same time. Children of Bodom, Shadows Fall & Soilwork (with Suidakra the last several dates). Vader, Deranged, Arkhon Infaustus and Arise. I am planning on hitting at least one show on each tour.

kupshi said:
This is just such an amazing tour that I am planning on coming from Phoenix, Arizona, USA to see it. I plan on seeing a couple of the shows as I make my way around Europe. Don't know which dates for sure yet, but I will be at some of the shows. I can fly into Amsterdam for $550. Not bad! See you somewhere on the tour!!!!!!

This will be one metal ass vacation that I am planning because there are two other good tours happening at the same time. Children of Bodom, Shadows Fall & Soilwork (with Suidakra the last several dates). Vader, Deranged, Arkhon Infaustus and Arise. I am planning on hitting at least one show on each tour.

:eek: jesus fucking hell! You lucky son of a bumzitch....

:cry:

man, so much negativity in the air

what do u want me to do?? just not go and see them cause u guys cant?!?!?!
...not that that would happen tho :devil:

plus once Skyfire get huge (which they no doubt will) they will prob tour the US way more than England :(