Slate Sale..

jeid

Terribad
Mar 9, 2009
Scotland
I swear I don't work for Waves or Slate Digital (although if you're offering a job, hit me up haha) But Slate is also having a sale on Monday.

Hello out there!

If you live in the United States, Happy Thanksgiving! If you live outside
of the
United States, Happy Thursday!

This upcoming Monday is CYBER MONDAY at Slate Digital.

That means that I'm going to drastically slash all Slate Digital and Steven
Slate Drums
plugin prices up to 50% for 24 hours!!

This is the best deal of the year at Slate so I hope you can take advantage
of it!

Cheers,
Steven Slate

FG-X could well be getting purchased.. assuming I'm not ass rapingly skint on Monday after the sale on Friday.

what is the benefit of buying trigger vs just triggering slate drums with an audio>midi trigger/gate?

edit:
ah, dicked with the trigger demo finally and it's pretty cool, but is there no way to trigger slate drums effectively?

srsly? i just bought trigger ex a couple of weeks ago.

thats it... im only buying plugins once a year on black friday so this never happens again.

But i also won vcc for free in a Slate´s twitter competition so... i guess i shouldn´t be so mad...THIS TIME ¬¬.

thats it... im only buying plugins once a year on black friday so this never happens again.

But i also won vcc for free in a Slate´s twitter competition so... i guess i shouldn´t be so mad...THIS TIME ¬¬.

EX to Platinum could be on discount? No?

Thanks for reminding me that I also bought Trigger EX like two weeks ago haha...

I loved "thanksgiving" we don't celebrate it here, but Black Friday and Cyber Monday 4theWIN!
I always save some money to invest in some new plugs or software. Last year i bought Symphonic Orchestra Platinum on Cyber Monday, this year I'll get the VCC plugin!
I've got a TC Finalizer, so the FG-X isn't really something I look into buying.

I keep thinking about adding VCC to my collection, then realise that really, have much more to worry about in my mixes than console saturation right now!

Self knowledge rules :)..

I actually got exactly the same, but since I don't have any proper saturation (I only have some freeware running), I really need/want this. Not that this is any excuse but..yeah..well ya know..GAS And I've been laying low for awhile now on new plugins and audio gear..

I'm really interested in getting slate drums but I don't really need the platinum edition. What expansions for the EX should I pickup if I get the EX edition? Mainly going to be doing metal.