Slate Sale..

I emailed support two days ago... no reply... not even after adding another message to my ticket.
My iLok2 supposedly went through customs clearance 3 days ago and had no more news on it since

Also, the code I was given no longer works to access my downloads and I'm not out holding out much hope for VCC ilok license number

I got all mine sorted out Tuesday and everythings working great now. I pméd Steven over at gearslutz and he looked in to it but you should have got your ilok by now as I got mine last week. If there's a problem with that it will be royal mail related.

Quick question, since I'm all new to iLok... I received 2 iLok usb sticks, dunno why exactly (I ordered FGX and VCC, but only one order had the iLok included)... whatsoever, i only need one iLok for all my licenses and can sell the other on ebay, amirite?

I need to get an iLok. I have yet to actually use Trigger since I bought it. I'm deciding between cheaping out and getting a first gen one, or going all out and getting an iLok 2, mainly so I can get the VCC demo.

hehe.. heard the second gen is way better, but like I already said before, I'm no expert at all... would sell mine to you, but I'm from Germany

Ilok 2 doesn't work reliably on my iMac, original did. new one keeps getting the installation corrupted. Spent weeks testing every conceivable configuration with iLok support guy. Tried a second key and it was no different (ruling out a defective ilok2).
Pace is mailing me a new 1st gen iLok so I can get back to work (I sold my old one already), but can't use VCC till either I replace my iMac (fucking hassle) or iLok comes out with a software that works closer to ilok1.

I'm the only one in the world with this problem.

That sucks. What year iMac is it? I've had a few iLok 2 issues on my 2010 Macbook Pro, but I didn't know if they were VCC or iLok 2 bugs.

That sucks. What year iMac is it? I've had a few iLok 2 issues on my 2010 Macbook Pro, but I didn't know if they were VCC or iLok 2 bugs.

its a May 2011 27". It's been perfect, no issues at all till the day I plugged in the ilok2.

but its a refurb. but this is the only device I've had a problem with, keyboard, printer, hard drives, original ilok all worked perfect. With just 1 plugin installed, no other usb devices and Reaper would crash trying to authorize a plugin. :mad:

The iLok2 works fine on my 2009 Macbook pro, CFH13's hackintosh and old Macbook Pro.

At least I use Reaper, not PT so I can keep working almost as normal without an ilok. RC-Tube was sweet when it worked though!