Slate Sale..

There should be an answering machine at 323 656 2050 x1.

We are still getting back to people. The server that automates the email downloads crashed, so there is a lot of manpower needed to fix this situation, but we are ON IT. Apologies to those affected, but you'll get your software soon.

Cheers,
Steven

We are still getting back to people. The server that automates the email downloads crashed, so there is a lot of manpower needed to fix this situation, but we are ON IT. Apologies to those affected, but you'll get your software soon.

Cheers,
Steven

I wouldn't see it being as big of a deal if you didn't already charge our credit cards/paypal accounts and the fact that paid customers have to find out this information via messageboards/twitter. Why can't someone put a posting on the main page of slatedigital.com with this information? I've tried calling(said the answering machine was full), sent e-mails to all of the support addresses, and filed a question on the helpdesk system. I'm sure there are many other people doing that as well, but I bet a lot wouldn't if we could have something officially written on the website letting us know the situation.

I mean no disrespect, you guys make great products(hence my purchase) and I can't wait to start using the full versions of the products, but this doesn't seem to be handled so great.

By now, if you didn't get the download for your product, check your email!!! :)

Cheers,
Steven

I already received my download links immediately after the purchase, but i had to lol when i saw "Your Slate Download Information" and right after it "Your Slate Download Information (Fixed)".. They fucked it up once again :D

Got my download information sent to me last night. Going to install later today....pumped to finally get it.

Anyone know if I'm going to be subject to import tax for VCC? I've ordered with Ilok2 and standard international shipping. Doesn't this depend upon if they are sending me the physical product with ilok2?

By now, if you didn't get the download for your product, check your email!!! :)

Cheers,
Steven

My passcode doesn't work anymore so I can't get my ilok license. I have everything else, vcc installed and ilok2 installed.

Vcc hasn't been added to my account either, I can access the fgx and trigger files.

Order 12593 if that helps.

I really hope im not being annoying, but it's been about a week since I've payed for trigger platinum and still haven't heard from you guys. I've already called and left a message. My order number is 13879‏. :/

Have you tried the Slate forum?

No point as noone from support is around at the weekends so complaining about it on a 3rd party website in the hope that Steven will see it seems to be the only option.

In my case it should take someone 2 minutes to look at my order number and send me an email to the ilok license form.

Been a customer since slate drums 1.5 and every time I've bought a product since then it's been a painful experience and the support has been useless.

Finally bought them all now so shouldn't have to go through this experience again.

Great products, shit support.

Fair enough. I can't say I've had the same experiences, bought all of their products and been well supported on everything. Good luck!

Cheers,
Steven

Yeah, you probably should have explained that better. I had no idea what was going on. I got the email for my stuff when tech support sent it, and when you guys sent out that big batch. I would have been thrown off the edge if I had received that empty email you guys sent out first if I hadn't already downloaded everything. Good program though.