Slate Sale..

Has anyone had any issues with ordering off of the main site? I ordered the Trigger Platinum and I couldn't find any option to purchase it as a direct download, rather than have a physical copy mailed to me. When I had the receipt on the screen the delivery method said "n/a" and it also said that they would send me a receipt to my e-mail. It's been well over a few hours and I did not receive a receipt or any confirmation of the purchase. I tried contacting them on the support but have yet to get a response.

Same exact issue here. I actually did get a receipt sent to my email but it says "n/a" under "delivery method" and it also says "Order Status:Queued"

I also tried contacting them but was unable to speak with anyone...
Really bummed out. I ordered at 4:14. A few hours later, still nothing.

In my case, I used Paypal to order it.

I didn't have enough money in my Paypal account when I ordered Trigger platinum but I DO have enough money for it in my actual bank account. Since it takes 3 days to move money from a bank account to a Paypal account, Paypal is saying that the payment to Slate Digital is "Pending until Dec 1 2011" meaning that by December 1, the money will be fully transferred to Slate Digital.

Im GUESSING this is the reason I didn't receive a download link, and it's probably also the reason why my receipt says "Queued". I hope this is the reason. I'll just wait until dec 1. If I don't hear from them by then, I'll try contacting Slate again.

If anyone is also having the same issue and actually knows the reason for it, please let me know, I would really appreciate the help.

I didn't have enough money in my Paypal account when I ordered Trigger platinum but I DO have enough money for it in my actual bank account. Since it takes 3 days to move money from a bank account to a Paypal account, Paypal is saying that the payment to Slate Digital is "Pending until Dec 1 2011" meaning that by December 1, the money will be fully transferred to Slate Digital.

Im GUESSING this is the reason I didn't receive a download link, and it's probably also the reason why my receipt says "Queued". I hope this is the reason. I'll just wait until dec 1. If I don't hear from them by then, I'll try contacting Slate again.

If anyone is also having the same issue and actually knows the reason for it, please let me know, I would really appreciate the help.

Cool..glad to know someone else here has experienced the same thing. I'll keep you posted if anything gets resolved on my end.

I was gonna snatch Trigger EX but you have to have an iLok with it. Fuck that noise. Or does it come with one? I doubt it.

No it doesn't come with one, you have to buy the iLok separately.

I would just go for the platinum I mean it costs the same price that EX normally costs like wintersnow said.

No it doesn't come with one, you have to buy the iLok separately.

I would just go for the platinum I mean it costs the same price that EX normally costs like wintersnow said.

Except for the iLok thing. That's the only reason I didn't jump on this sale, because I don't want to have to shell out 20-50 more dollars just to use the fucking thing.

In my case, the invoice said that a confirmation email would be sent so I was waiting for that for about 20 minutes but never got it. I went back and refreshed the invoice and it said processed and had the code and download link, in the download link you then put in the code and it sends you a confirmation email with your iLok registration number. Yeah they don't quite explain any of that well at all.

Either way, since you payed with your debit card through paypal, yeah its going to take some processing time before slate digital gets it, which will take time for you to get the code. If it is any consolidation last time I transferred funds on paypal from my bank account it only took a business day.

Damn you Christmas.....Wish i Coulda bought VCC. I need it in my life. Any competitions coming up Steve ;)