Slate Sale..

Could be mistaken, but I thought I saw someone mention SSD not being 50%... it is. Platinum is only $150.

Could be wrong, just too lazy to scroll through the thread again

Going to have to bite the bullet and get Trigger Platinum, I mean fuck its the same price that EX normally is, it would be stupid to not pick it up.

Just bought Trigger Platinum but im wondering, is there a download link i'll get in an e-mail? or will I receive Trigger in a week through mail? i'm sort of lost. I received an Invoice verifying my purchase. It says thank you for your purchase but I don't know what to do from here.

On your invoice it should have a download link, look harder. It's there. I was also confused by this at first. It'll be down the bottom of that invoice.

hmm, that's weird I don't see a download link but under "order status" it says "Queued"

Ah, maybe because they're doing a lot of sales today, they've got you in a queue? My one said processed.

I already had SSD EX and all expansions. Picked up Trigger today after hearing what the demo could do on the shittiest drums I have to mix this week.

I guess I have to make my own TCIs for the rest of the SSD library?

Trigger EX and FXG.

Bastarding ilok on the way. 40 quid of 'honest paying customer' tax. BOOOO!

otoh, good plugs, half price, YAAAY

No I just dont have any ilok stuff, so I had to get one.

I got it off amazon. Cheapest I could find it (for 5 minutes of trying!).

Actually, if you want VCC, the ilok shipped with that is a little cheaper, it seems. But I didnt want VCC.

Has anyone had any issues with ordering off of the main site? I ordered the Trigger Platinum and I couldn't find any option to purchase it as a direct download, rather than have a physical copy mailed to me. When I had the receipt on the screen the delivery method said "n/a" and it also said that they would send me a receipt to my e-mail. It's been well over a few hours and I did not receive a receipt or any confirmation of the purchase. I tried contacting them on the support but have yet to get a response.