Slate Trigger cubase issue sorry if this has been discussed.

koalamo

Aug 24, 2009
Hicktown New York.
Its 2 in the morning I'm trying to mix I have a headache and I really didn't search very hard and I'm sorry but

I've been running cubase 64 and its just buggy as fuck and I want to run 32 bit but when I go to open the project in 32 bit it says that it can't find slate digital trigger even though the dll is in the steinberg folder and it can be found in 64 bit....is it possible that the plugin isn't compatible with 32 or is there something wrong with cubase

Its really pissing me the fuckkkk off right now.

Dude seriously... uninstall that Cubasex64 crap and go back to x32. Your life will be so much easier. I did it too

Dude seriously... uninstall that Cubasex64 crap and go back to x32. Your life will be so much easier. I did it too

I want to trust me but I'm in the middle of a project so I don't want to fuck with it right now because if I can't get it to find trigger I'm fucked. I never realized how buggy 64 bit was. even with jbridger its still crap vst bridge crashes like 24/7 its such bullshit.

Just backup absolutely everything and you´ll be fine. I also reinstalled mid-project and I´m glad I did because it crashed almost every time when I copied the mixer settings from one song to another. I wasted hours with this stuff!

Trigger definitely works in 32-bit... that's what the majority of Trigger users are running it in.