Slate Trigger WTF

Have you gotten the latest update though? It seemed a bit shaky for me even before that, but the latest version is just terrible. You should run a test by printing some samples from midi and checking to see if they're EXACT or just kinda close....

Have you gotten the latest update though? It seemed a bit shaky for me even before that, but the latest version is just terrible. You should run a test by printing some samples from midi and checking to see if they're EXACT or just kinda close....

I am using 1.62. Yes, printed is fine, live is fine, all matches up with the originals and sounds fine with the original bleed in OH/room mics every time.

But back OT, for toms I usually duplicate the original tracks and then go through those and manually cut everything except the transients so I am left with basically a trigger track. Snare I do the same thing, except I also cut out anything other than the medium-to-hard range of hits, triggering only on those hits, the original/natural snare takes care of fills, ghost notes, et al.

Ok 006 you're 2 version behind. I think when I bought it it may have been 1.63, then I updated and the midi triggering was even worse. This would be my preferred way of working, but I never got the 1.62 installer and the new ones are fucked. Luckily I use pro tools and Massey DRT prints audio clicks and midi, so I just use that for now.