Slates drums 2.0.......?!

azzxaa

Mar 18, 2007
Im using a iMac 2.4 dual with 2 gigs DDR2 Ram, and PT 7.4cs3

I cant even play it cuz its lagging as hell every drumkit I try?!?! anyone else get this problems.....

I used superior and that works great but the kontakt dvds I cant use....very frustrating....

Get a PC. Hardy-fucking-har, just kidding of course!!!!!!! You've got plenty of processing power, is the direct from disc feature activated? Not sure what else it could be other than buffer size, but if you were using DFHS, then I'm sure you had that set accordingly.

direct from disc feature activated?

never heard of? is it in PT ?

I have all the files on a external harddrive.

Its a feature in Kontakt. Its called "DFD" in the options menu. Make sure it is selected. Probably not the culprit, but give it a shot.

tnx co...I think I will try dl the kontakt3 see if it help also tnx for the pics. :)

Here is a silly question.. you're not streaming sounds from the disc are you? You copied the files to a fast hard drive?

Here is a silly question.. you're not streaming sounds from the disc are you? You copied the files to a fast hard drive?

hehe of course :)

Im gonna try today on winxp see if it helps with kontakt 3.

Slate what program did you make it for? 2 or 3..

wow....I get this when I start kontakt 3 now in WinXP..

"Could not allocate DFD memory (not enough memory available)!
Audio engine will be stopped!"

wtf?

this is weird, I have used the collection in both 2.24 and 3. I would try contacting NI, seems like a system issue.

im having the same problems with kontakt....like on fast tom rolls my shit will get all static and cracky sounding and i tried to turn up the DFD memory and i got the same message...oh well back to drumagog......
wow....I get this when I start kontakt 3 now in WinXP..

"Could not allocate DFD memory (not enough memory available)!
Audio engine will be stopped!"

wtf?