Slaughtersun

opacity

Sep 17, 2001
[lower austria]
heard Slaughtersun during the weekend. Does anybody know where they're from? It doesn't say exactly in the booklet, (in fact, it doesn't say anything in the booklet at all, except for being recorded in Abyss-studios with Peter Tägtgren :D ) but they all have Swedish-sounding names... :)
but the label is an American one... :err: I mean, it's not that much unusual that European bands are signed to US-labels, but still.....

Anybody knows something about them?

Hi
I know prettry well DAWN , they are one of my favorite band
Fredrik (one of their guitarist) told me 2 months ago that they were in negociation with EARACHE recs..
The songs on their new album will be shorter

Slaughtersun is a very very very good album
Ride The Wings Of Pestilence is my favorite of all!!

Yep! They are ok...they have some cool songs!
"Malediction Murder" is cool!

They are from Stockholm, Sweden!
They are on Necropolis Records! (not anymore i think)
They are about to record a new album soon!

And MELANCHOLIA ---> I did the DAWN homepage you mentioned above, like three years ago! Morgan and i did it! I did the design and layout (which sucks) and he came with the material! :)

Brutalizer :) I think the page is cool! it's a normal web-page...so don't be so pessimistic!

well well today i bought the promo Cd ("For promotional use only-not for resale":err: ) and i'm listening to it now : )

Originally posted by Melancholia
Brutalizer :) I think the page is cool! it's a normal web-page...so don't be so pessimistic!

well well today i bought the promo Cd ("For promotional use only-not for resale":err: ) and i'm listening to it now : )

Well, it was made three years ago and i can make better things now! :p

Right, you bought it! I am sure you will like it, because it's swedish black metal and i know you like that! :)

Their new album will be recorded next year in studio Abyss, btw!
:)