How odd...

You know Spiffy, this is what you get when you dont buy the new Anthrax cd like I said to!

Oh, I bought it the same day as Armored Saint. :) Not bad, but the beginning just flies by - I start the CD, then a minute or two later I check what track I'm up to and it's up to track five! Feels like a minute or so, anyway.

Well once I bought a BETA tape on eBay because I didn't read the description well enough.

So I bought it again in VHS... so now I have Friday the 13th part 3 in both BETA and VHS.

I don't know why I shared this with you, but anyway

For those wondering, I returned it today but didn't get a replacement copy cos they were all out (that particular copy had been there for a year or so, I think). So, I got Amorphis's first CD complete with EP - haven't heard anything before Tales, so hopefully it rules as much as the rest of their stuff.

Oh, and I got the new Opeth one - excellent so far! I definitely prefer their slow stuff to their heavy stuff.

I can never remember if I've seen Some Kind of Wonderful or Sixteen Candles. One of those anyway :).

I was more a Ghostbusters, Short Circuit and Electric Dreams kind of kid. Classic films, all of them :headbang:.

And I'd still like to get Masters of the Universe on DVD. Why can you buy the Transformers movie but not that?

W

Doctor Who :headbang:

I just recently got into doctor who. I used to watch it ages ago as a kid and just the other week found videos in the library. So of course I got them out and they are great :D

Wrathy: who is your fav doctor?

Tom Baker rules :headbang:

Oh yeah Breakfast Club is great! Fantastic movie and great soundtrack :D