Slayer, Anthrax and Death Angel

I can't speak for Slayer, but Anthrax and Death Angel are on fire this tour. The only complaint I had was that Death Angel only played 30 minutes.
Man! 30 minutes? I have a feeling that's what Metal Church is going to get on the Megadeth tour :( I don't see why they had to add another band after Havok fell through, especially Butcher babys. Give a real band more time!

Man! 30 minutes? I have a feeling that's what Metal Church is going to get on the Megadeth tour :( I don't see why they had to add another band after Havok fell through, especially Butcher babys. Give a real band more time!
I wouldn't be surprised if you're right about Metal Church. I'm skipping this Megadeth tour since I've seen all of these bands recently and I'd rather spend the money on other shows. Still, should be a good time. I don't really care for Butcher Babies music, but at least they're fun to look at. ;)

Haha! yeah at least there will be some eye candy. I haven't seen Suicidal or Church so this is kind of a dream line up for me. Which only pisses me off more that they added another band lol. I should just catch them on their smaller run when they come through.

Haha! yeah at least there will be some eye candy. I haven't seen Suicidal or Church so this is kind of a dream line up for me. Which only pisses me off more that they added another band lol. I should just catch them on their smaller run when they come through.
I can say that all of the bands on the tour are really playing great (other than Butcher Babies). Should be a good time.

Went to the show last night at the Hard Rock Live, it was incredible. I was front and center at the barricade where I like to be after 4 hours in line. They played four new ones, Believe, Monster, Lightning and Evil Twin, along with Fight Em and the usual. They're definitely playing new material which is great! Scott said you guys must have the new album because you started a pit for You Gotta Believe! He tweeted it was the best show of the tour so far and I loved it, worth every dime. I got one of Scott's picks with his zombie picture on it then fucking lost it before I got home. And I don't even drink.

Reactions: redfly and timmyc
Went to the show last night at the Hard Rock Live, it was incredible. I was front and center at the barricade where I like to be after 4 hours in line. They played four new ones, Believe, Monster, Lightning and Evil Twin, along with Fight Em and the usual. They're definitely playing new material which is great! Scott said you guys must have the new album because you started a pit for You Gotta Believe! He tweeted it was the best show of the tour so far and I loved it, worth every dime. I got one of Scott's picks with his zombie picture on it then fucking lost it before I got home. And I don't even drink.
Best show of the tour? I'm offended. ;)