Slayer anyone.....??

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey lads....

Gotta say....man this bored is pretty darn dead..... everyones life cant be as boring as mine......!!! Damn......

Anyway.... just rekindled my love for slayer..... man those boys rock...... anyone else share a love for these boys....????

Am pretty keen to do a couple of tracks actually..... South of heaven would absolutely rock...... or anything of seasons....

...and they pretty well follow the same dueling style as maiden with harmonies ( albeit a gloomy harmony style) ... but it still gives us guitarist an oppurtunity for discreet guitar parts.....!!

Well.... i think they rock.....

And once again....im outta shit to say.......

:)

South of Heaven was the only Slayer song I used to know how to play. You get enough interest in this one, and no other guitar players volunteer, I'll do the other guitar part for ya.

..If another guitar player is frothing at the mouth to do it, I'll step back.

Medsy, we play the songs "South of Heaven" and "Seasons in the Abyss" in my band. So if you want a guitarist for these songs i'll take one up :)

I used to know a heap of Slayer and have most of the songs in tab books.

cool..... im DEFINATELY down for some slayer then.....

Any drummers...??? And if u can drum like dave lombardo.... WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOIN SITTING BEHIND A CPU...???? ....lol...... ahh well....... i cant solo like em... so dont worry if u cant drum like em..... thats why IM behind a cpu screen anyhows..... :)

And singers....??? Not quite as high as bruce..... just sing angry and growl and itll be fine...!!!!

Actually, I have to admit that I've never heard anything by Slayer...

But if this thing gets going, I might do a vocaltrack for it. After all, it suits my style better than Maiden...