Slayer DVD

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I was disappointed to find out that they Raining Blood dvd wasn't out yesterday, as I had read a number of moinths ago. I guess it's not out until the end of October? I'm really looking forward to that one!
Anyone here, looking forward to that?
I read something about, at the end of the setlist, they have blood(fake) raining down upon them...
That's over the top!
6 \m/

I guess we have to wait another month, just in time for Halloween...
Great time I suppose...
What did you guys think of War @ the Warfield?
I didn't much care for the fan stuff being spliced into the show.
Did they manage to get every single Idiot Slayer fan on there or what?
Not all Slayer fans are morons like the ones on there...
They fit the stereo typical rivethead don't they?!

sixxswine said:
I guess we have to wait another month, just in time for Halloween...
Great time I suppose...
What did you guys think of War @ the Warfield?
I didn't much care for the fan stuff being spliced into the show.
Did they manage to get every single Idiot Slayer fan on there or what?
Not all Slayer fans are morons like the ones on there...
They fit the stereo typical rivethead don't they?!
I simple HATE the fact the flow of the concert is broken by the "fan sections". A live DVD should be a continious concert without interuptions between the songs.

I am looking forward to the new Slayer DVD too but if they pull the same shit on me then I will not buy it.

Talking about Slayer, within a few hours I will leave for Belgium! carnut and me will see Slayer in Brussel tonight. I can't wait!! Its been 20 years ago since I last saw them :headbang:

Hawk said:
I simple HATE the fact the flow of the concert is broken by the "fan sections". A live DVD should be a continious concert without interuptions between the songs.

I am looking forward to the new Slayer DVD too but if they pull the same shit on me then I will not buy it.
Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one that didn't liek that about the dvd...:Spin:

Yea lets hope they don't pull that stunt on the new DVD. Its gonna be released on the 28th of October.

I can hardly wait!!